SELF-ADHESIVE AUTOMATIC LABELER suitable for multiple formats, FROM THE SPARKLING WINE BOTTLE’S PACKAGING TO THE STILL WINE TYPE. Labeling is done using a container rotating plate and pneumatic blocking of the container neck: this system allows to work with multiple formats such as cylindrical, conical, shaped and special containers; the size change is quick, easy and above all very cheap, because just few components need to be replaced. The machine is provided with rare earth motors to ensure the highest quality and the most constant labeling. The machine is equipped as standard with the foil dispenser for champagne caps and its relative pneumatic smoothing group. This model is equipped with an electronic control panel and can store in memory up to 20 different programs for as many different containers. This labeler is supplied with CE safety guards.
- Possibility of installing a second and a third rotating plate to maximize the hourly output.
- Possibility of installing up to 4 labeling stations to apply front label, back label, neck label and a small medal or year label.
- Possibility to apply the DOCG “I” shaped band placed on the cylindrical section of the bottle neck by means of a station with labels’ ejector.
- Possibility of applying an horizontal collar band.
- Possibility of installing the thermic head for the finishing of heat-shrinking caps.
- Possibility of electronic orienting of the container on the rotating plate by means of an optical sensor that detects the spot on the cap or a mark on the glass.
- Possibility to electronically detect the bottom notch.
- Possibility to install a second foil dispenser for heat-shrinking caps.
- The machine can install the printer for marking the expiration date or the batch number.
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions min/max: for cylindrical from 55 mm up to 115 mm
- Maximum hourly production: 1300 bph
- Labeling tolerance: ± 1,5 mm
- No. stations: up to 4
- Foil dispenser: yes (champagne)
- Smoothing unit: pneumatic double heads
- Motorization: DC rare heart motors
- Pneumatic supply: 6-7 bar, consumption 300 l/min
- Power supply: 380 V 50/60Hz + Null
Available documents for this machine:
- ML7 TOP catalogue in english: download