Etichettatrice automatica TECH49
SELF-ADHESIVE AUTOMATIC LINEAR LABELER suitable for CYLINDRICAL, CONICAL, SQUARE AND SHAPED containers. Labeling is done using a container rotating plate and pneumatic blocking of the container neck: this system allows to work with multiple formats such as cylindrical, conical, shaped and special containers; the size change is quick, easy and above all very cheap, because just few components need to be replaced. The machine is provided with single-phase motors encoder controlled to ensure the highest quality and the most constant labeling. This model is equipped with an electronic control panel and can store in memory up to 25 different programs for as many different containers. This labeler is supplied with CE safety guards.
- Possibility of installing up to 4 labeling stations to apply front label, back label, collar band and a small medal or year label.
- Possibility of installing the foil dispenser and the smoothing unit (thermic head or rolling machine with cam-motion).
- Possibility of orienting the container on the rotating plate by means of an optical sensor which detects a reference mark on the glass.
- Possibility to electronically detect the bottom notch.
- The machine can install the printer for marking the expiration date or the batch number.
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions min/max: for cylindrical from 55 mm up to 115 mm
- Maximum hourly production: from 1000 bph up to 2000 bph
- Labeling tolerance: ± 1,5 mm
- No. stations: up to 4
- Foil dispenser: optional (wine)
- Smoothing unit: optional
- Motorization: DC motors encoder controlled
- Pneumatic supply: 4-6 bar, consumption 150 l/min
- Power supply: 380 V 50/60Hz + Null
Available documents for this machine:
- TECH49 catalogue in english: download